A delivery fee will be added to each order based on the delivery zip/postal code, for each address. U.S. orders must be received before 3:00 p.m. in the gift recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after 3:00 p.m. will be delivered the following day. We will try our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. Our daily cut off time is 3:00 p.m. All orders placed after that time will be delivered the following day if we deliver on that day. Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
We cannot guarantee specific flowers in areas other than in our local area, but we can guarantee that your gift will maintain the same quality that we cover with our 100% guarantee satisfaction. We guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact our Customer Service Department at 937-433-0566 or toll free at 1-800-437-7894.
Sales/Delivery Tax Information:
Every Internet order you place with us will be charged a sales and delivery tax of 7.5%, applied to the amount of the order. This tax rate is based upon the rate our shop is charged, regardless of the destination of your order. Please be advised that we are unable to cancel or change any orders already delivered or presently en route to delivery. If you find it necessary to cancel or change delivery dates or addresses for any other orders, simply call our Customer Service Department directly at 1-800-437-7894. We are also unable to accept cancellations or change requests via e-mail.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
Centerville Florist strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date. Because we are working with perishable products, sometimes Mother Nature works against us, and a particular situation (leaving on a porch) may be out of our control.
2. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact the florist directly. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Centerville Florist must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 1 day of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
3. Centerville Florist reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Centerville Florist receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
4. Should any customer place an order through Centerville Florist and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. For wire-out orders (orders that are outside our local delivery area), if the cancellation request is received after the order has been wired-out to a preferred local florist, it is subject to a 10% service fee.
5. Centerville Florist is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Centerville Florist will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
6. Centerville Florist is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. Centerville Florist makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.